Kariba Safari Lodge
Inspiring Kariba Safari Lodge
Kariba Safari Lodge is situated on a mountainside with sweeping views of the eastern basin of Lake Kariba with the Matusadona mountain range on the horizon. The lodges and suites are distributed over 33 acres of hillside, sloping down to the lake shore and private beach area which appears with lower Lake levels. Imagine saying your vows overlooking this breath taking view.
Facilities At Kariba
- 9 Lodges (twin beds that can be converted into king size doubles)
- 8 Suites (Each lodge can sleep 4 guests (2 Adults and 2 children under 12 years of age) in an open plan area with a king size double bed and two Indian day beds).
- Every lodge has its own patio which offers sweeping views of Lake Kariba.
- Large open-plan dining room and lounge
- Outdoor patio and bar
- Swimming pool, conference and wedding venue
- WiFi is available.
- All lodges and suites have ceiling fans, mosquito nets, mini bar and complimentary tea and coffee facilities.